PRAYER FOR HEALING IN HONOR OF SAINT ANNA SCHAFFER



O Jesus our Divine physician with whole hearted trust in your mercy and compassion I lay all my burdens on your Most Healing Heart the fountain of unfathomable Divine Mercy.

Lord Jesus owing to the illness of your servant Saint Anna Schaffer you let her share on your physical suffering and torn her body with the very wounds that you bore during your passion.

O my Jesus please hear my plea and heal me from (tell Jesus the specific illness you want him to heal) which I have been carrying for so long that even my love ones suffered due to this illness.

Touch me O Lord by the power of your love that my body be healed and let the water from your side purified my blood that flows in my veins and arteries. Enlighten my mind with your Divine Wisdom and strengthen my week body by your bitter passion.

How ever if my healing has to play a special role in glorifying your name let it be done to me according to your Holy and Divine will. Grant me the grace to have the courage to accept your offer O Lord to be united with you in suffering

O sweet Jesus through the prayers of your humble and faithful servant Saint Anna Schaffer through whose powerful intercession you have granted countless miraculous healing I beseech you O Lord only say the world and I shall be healed.

Our Father...Hail Mary...Glory Be...

Healing Heart of Jesus, I trust in you! (3X).



Comments